Sometimes you just have to have a good old pizza on a friday night!
But what if you don’t want those greasy fatty frozen ones anymore? I have the solution for you. The dough only has 4 ingredients and the toppings are all good for you.
So let’s do this!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. oil
- 3/8 cups water
- grated cheese of your choice
- cream cheese
- ~5 cherry tomatoes
- fresh spinach
- spicy salami
Tips, hints and warnings
Of course you can add toppings or change them completely to what I suggest. When choosing the toppings I just wanted something fresh and light and healthy, so that’s why I picked the ones displayed here.
- Mix flour, oil and water in a bowl and knead it with you hands until it forms an even and smooth mass
- If the dough is too dry, add more water, if it is not thick enough, add more flour
- Put baking paper on a baking tray and place the dough on the tray
- Simply spread it out with your fingers until it reaches desired shape and thickness; you can use a rolling pin if you want to
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes
- When ready, take it out of the oven and add your toppings
- The order of mine was first a bit of cream cheese to create a base to stick to, then a layer of grated cheese, on top of that the tomatoes cut in half, the jalapenos and salami cut into pieces and the spinach leaves and tiny bit more grated cheese sprinkled over it
- Put into the microwave for about 1 – 1 1/2 minutes to melt the cheese
That’s it, enjoy your delicious pizza without having a bad feeling afterwards!